- Curative-preventive stay 2019 from 54 € /night
- Christmas stay from 70 € /night
- Recreation stay 2019 from 59 € /night
- Spa Stay - Slim figure from 127 € /night
- Stay against backache from 54 € /night
- Stay for seniors from 40 € /night
- Weekend beauty stay 2019 from 68 € /night
- Wellness stay from 51 € /night
Location and climate
The world famous spa town of Piestany is located in the western part of Slovakia in Trnava region in the lower reaches of the valley the longest Slovakian river Vah. It is located in an area of 4 420 ha under the western hillsides Považský Inovec at an altitude of 162 m.
An unforgettable experience will be certainly visiting a large red stone castle area of the 13th century. Is situated on a hill above the nearby village of Casta.
Natural healing resources
Mineral springs in Piestany are sulphate-hydraulic, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, hypotonic hot springs with water temperature 67-69 ° C containing about 1500 mg of minerals per liter of water as a free gas, particularly hydrogen sulfide. Chemically active and important phenomena in terms of thermal healing powers of water are particularly hydrogen sulfide, gypsum and radium emanation.