- Antistress stay from 53 € /night
- Family stay from 33 € /night
- Longer weekend stay from 59 € /night
- Recreation stay from 41 € /night
- Spa minimum from 50 € /night
- Stay Easter from 68 € /night
- Valentine's offer from 61 67 € /night
- Weekend stay extra from 56 € /night
- Wellness stay extra from 49 € /night
- Beauty stay from 46 € /night
- Healing spa stay from 50 € /night
- New Year's Eve stay from 114 € /night
- Relax stay from 42 € /night
- Spa therapeutic stay extra from 64 € /night
- Stay for couple from 57 € /night
- Weekend relax stay from 50 55 € /night
- Weekend wellness stay from 58 € /night
- Winter stay from 53 € /night
History of Luhačovice is closely linked to buildings in the city with nature and spas. The importance of this city is connected with 300 years tradition of spa treatment, which gave the city atmosphere. Exceptional is the spa buildings, which were created by Slovak architect Dusan Jurkovic. He was inspired by the folk culture of Valašska.
Location and climate
Luhačovice spa is located in the southeastern part of the Czech Republic, about 20 km from the town Zlín. It lies in a valley, whose elevation is less than 250 m above sea level. Eastern and southeastern part of the surrounding bath Luhačovice is part of the protected Landscape Area Bílé Karpaty.
In the nearby neighborhood of spa Luhačovice can visit not just the castles, the museums, outdoor museums and other historical monuments, but also in the famous wine cellars of Moravian wine-producing regions.
Natural healing resources
The spa managed by 14 hydrogen carbonate-sodium-chloride-iodine mineral springs, which come within Luhačovice. The temperature ranges between 10 to 14 ° C. Mineral waters of Luhačovice mare considered some of the most powerful in Europe, not only for the high mineral content, but also for excellent aeration with free carbon dioxide. For the drinking cure, inhalation treatment and mineral bath are used 8 strands.